Composition of VIGOR MUSLI POWER
Asparagus adscendens (Safed Musli)
||About Safed Musli :
Safed Musli grows wild in thick forests and is a traditional medicinal
plant. Mainly its tuberous roots are used in Ayurvedic medicines. Roots
are used for the preparation of a nutritive tonic used in general sexual
weakness. Safed Musli has been named in the Atharva Veda as one of the
divine herbs, offering cure for many
ailments and health related problems.
it would not be an exaggeration to call Safed Musli a unique, potent and
versatile medicine discovered by the genius of ancient India. It is a
rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates,
steroids, saponins, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phenol, resins,
The powdered roots contain 2.95% protein, 5.44% saponins, 52.89%
carbohydrate, 17.93% crude fiber, 4.18% inorganic matter, and 5% oil.
This plant also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, Mg, P, Ca, Fe, and
folic acid. Other primary chemical constituents of Asparagus are
essential oils, asparagine, arginine, tyrosine, flavonoids (kaempferol,
quercetin, and rutin), resin, and tannin.
- Safed Musli is an important plant used against
various disorders in indigenous systems of medicine.
- It is a used as a remedy for male impotence and
to boost the immune system.
- It is used to treat sex problems in men and women
- It is a good antioxidant and analgesic.
- It is ageneral sex tonic helpful in curing
impotency through spermatogenesis activity.
- It is a curative for prenatal and post natal
problems in women.
- Safed Musli is valuable for its aphrodisiac and
adaptogenic properties, anti-ageing health restorative effect.
- It is used for cure of impotency, sterility and
enhance male potency.
- It is used in general sexual weakness.
- It is a vitalizer for physical weakness.
- It cures against erectile dysfunction.
Other Biological Properties :
- It posses variety of biological properties,
namely, being antioxidants, immunostimulants, antihepatotoxic,
antibacterial, useful in diabetic retinopathy, anticarcinogenic,
antidiarrheal, antiulcerogenic, antioxytocic, and reproductive
- Also known to be antimicrobial to inhibit mould
and to protect plants from insects.
- They may be considered as defense system.
- They have been found to improve growth, feed
efficiency, and health in ruminants.
- The crude drug also used for increasing the
secretion of milk and improving appetite in lactating women
- Tuberous roots with honey are given in dysuria,
diabetes, and dysentery
- The roots are appetizer, and are useful in
dysentery, tumors, inflammation, biliousness, leprosy, epilepsy, and
- Also the roots are used as laxatives, tonic,
aphrodisiac, galactogogue, and in disease of kidney and liver.
- The root is recommended in dropsy and is a
powerful cardiac sedative.
- This plant is given as a powerful diuretic in
cholera and rheumatism.
- It increases feelings of compassion and love.
- It is used to promote fertility, reduce menstrual
cramping, and increase milk production in nursing mothers.
- Asparagus acts to increase cellular activity in
the kidneys and thus increases the rate of urine production.
Formulation of Vigor Musli Power contains extracts of :
Vigor Musli Power
A complete solution for the
sexual problems which will give you extra power,
satisfaction and pleasure and rectify any sexual
disease if you have.
Get upto 35% off
Benefits of Vigor Musli Power
» Solves erectile problems
Increases the volume of ejaculate
Faster recovery for second orgasm
Improves the semen quality
» Increases sperm count
Controls premature ejaculation
Promotes general well being and vitality
Increases frequency of orgasm
Equally good for male and female
Year long action with the same intensity
Increases sexual confidence.